close
Our Deepest Fear
我們的最大恐懼

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
我們最大的恐懼不是我們的不足
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
我們最大的恐懼是我們無量的威力
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
是我們的光明,不是黑暗令我們恐懼
Your playing small does not serve the world.
你看輕自己不會促進世界
There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people
won't feel insecure around you.
你畏縮使別人在你身邊不覺得不安全,那是沒有啟發性的
We were all meant to shine, as children do.
我們每個人都是耀眼的,就像孩子一樣
It's not just in some of us, it's in everyone.
不只是某些人,是每一個人
And as we let our own light shine,
而當我們讓自己發出光芒
And as we let our own light shine,
我們不知不覺地讓別人也這樣做
we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
當我們從恐懼中釋放出來,我們的存在自人釋放別人

-------------------------------------------------------------------------



這是幾年前的一套很喜歡的電影裡的對白
電影名字是 Coach carter
講述一個籃球教練 如果幫助和拯救一群學生
演Coach Carter 的是有名的黑人演員
Sammuel L. Jackson
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Yappa 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()