close

01                    

在你八星期大的時候,我把你拿回家了,
I took you home when you were eight weeks old,

 

 

02

離開十個和你一起出生長大的兄弟姊妹,
away from your ten brothers and sisters,

 

 

03

離開愛你照育你,和給你溫暖的狗媽媽,
away from your loving and nurturing mother,

 

 

04

離開了那個有一望無際的草原的那個家。
away from that big house with endless lawn.

 

 

05

從那天開始,你和我一起生活在陌生的城市裡,
From that day onwards, you and I lived in the city,

 

 

06

草地變成地毯,十個兄弟姊妹變成一個陌生人。
grass & garden became carpets, ten brothers and sisters became one stranger.

 

 

07

你被訓練成為需要依靠依賴我的存在,
you were trained to become solely reliable on me,

 

 

09

我佔據了你絕大部份的生活成為了你的主人,
I alone occupied most of your life, became your master,

 

 

08

我照顧你,保護你,愛你就像愛自己的孩子一樣,
I took care of you, protected you, and loved you just like my own child,

 

 

10

但無論過了多少年,我還是會覺得是我虧欠了你。
but no matter how many years have past, I still feel that I owe you.

 

 

11

這些年來,你給予了我很多快樂和窩心的感覺,
For all these years, you have given me lots of joy & comfort,

 

 

12

看到你睡覺的臉我會感到很平穩,
I felt reassured when I saw your sleeping face,

 

 

13

你卷曲在我身邊時我會覺得窩心,
and comforted by you cuddled by my side,

 

 

14

我在忙的時候你會靜靜的待在我的身邊,
when I am busy you will always stand by quietly and patiently,

 

 

15

當我注意你的時候,你又會馬上全情投入。
and when I give you my attention, you will always give me your best.

 

 

16

你不會說話,也永遠都沒法說得出口,
You can't speak, and you never will be able to,

 

 

17

但有些事情根本從來不需要言語來表明,
but there are things that never need to be said,

 

 

18

面對你我從不用計算付出和回報,
with you I never need to calculate risk and return,

 

 

19

因為你從一開始就已經把你的生命付託給我了。
because you have given me your life six years ago.

 

 

20        

寶貝的孩子,你今年六歲了,
My dear child, you are 6 years old now,

 

 

21

歲月開始在你的臉龐上留下了痕跡,
age is starting to show on your face,

 

 

22

我真的很感謝你在我的生命裡出現了,
I thank you for lighting up my life,

 

 

23

也感謝當初答應讓我把你帶回家的繁殖者,
and I thank your breeder for letting me took you home,

 

 

24

從那天開始我就覺得自己是最幸運的狗主人了。
as I have always felt like the luckiest owner ever since.

 

 

25

生日快樂布丁,
Happy Birthday Pudding,

 

 

26

期待未來更多、更多、更多的六年。
May be there be many many more 6 years to come.

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    Yappa 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()